New PRIMUS IV 4kw WD-XRF with optics above
RIGAKU have recently launched their latest high powered WD-XRF, the PRIMUS IV.
This unique spectrometer boasts the following feathures:
- Analyse elements from Be to U
- New expert guidance system software
- Digital multi-channel analyzer (D-MCA)
- EZ Analysis user interface for open access routine measurements
- Tube above optics: no more contamination of the x-ray optics.
- Small footprint: uses less valuable lab space
- Small spot analysis to look at samples as small as 500 µm
- 30μ tube window for superior light element performance
- Mapping feature for elemental topography/distribution
- Helium seal means the optics are always under vacuum and great saving on helium consumption
Need more information:
For further information,prices or if you want to talk to someone at SciMed about this product pleaseclick here.
Further information in the RIGAKU website can be found here (click on logo).